Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How to Make Fairies in a Jar Instructions

I've had a lot of people ask me for the instructions on How to make the Fairies in a Jar, so here they are. You can right click on the instructions and save them to your file of Fabulous Fun Stuff to Make and print them off for yourself.

I won't be posting for a few days, as I have another virus on my computer and it keeps freezing! You don't KNOW how long it took me to get through this post. My computer Guru Comeau will be doing his magic...So now I will start to unplug the beast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those Fairies in a jar!! I will definetly be making some soon!! (booo... on your computer virus!!!!!!!)

Chelsea said...

I will miss your posts dear mother!

sara said...

Those are super cute!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh... I hope you get your computers fixed fast. By the way, cute tutorial for fairies in a jar!