Monday, May 13, 2013

At Long Last..... A New Post

  I can not believe I have not posted since last November!!!!!! I am now working part time at a wonderful boutique called Pretty Please. I'm still working at the gallery and painting whenever I get a moment AND last week glambaby #16 was born: Summer Haggarton!
 
and I have started a new art website at http://1-kelley-smith.artistwebsites.com/ . You can order canvas prints, prints on metal and such and greeting cards. I think this will be great and the quality is very, very good. I am going to try to catch up a little with my family photos, etc. Thanks to everyone for hanging in there with me.  XO

3 comments:

MarySue said...

Congratulations on that precious glambaby. What a joy.

Stephanie said...

I took a look. Such talent! Love your new glambaby! What a cutie!

Adam and Anya said...

Congrats! Wonderful!