Thursday, October 15, 2015

BetterAfter.net feature and Halloween

 I'm so excited to be featured on BetterAfter.net today! I made this coffin to display a bunch of apothecary bottles that I made this year. I used cardboard and foamcore, masking tape and hot glue. It's actually quite sturdy. I decoupaged some pages out of some thrift store books that I got to make spell books with inside of the shelves and of course painted the whole thing.
 I also made this Halloween grandfather clock the same way.

I am not posting enough on this blog, but again I am really going to put in more time here. I love all my friends out in blogger land! I do post more on my Instagram account: KelleySmithArt @kelleysmithart so please follow me there. I have been doing a couple of giveaways' for the Halloween season and will do more for the other Holidays and in-between on Instagram.
Happy Spooky Month!!!

No comments: