Saturday, November 29, 2008

GlamKid Sleepover...

Thursday night the GlamBoys (3 and older) got to spend the night, and what was the one thing they wanted to do?!!! Go to CABELLA'S. Now this is usually Grandpa Fabulous's realm, but since he had to go to work, I put my "What a Good Glamma you are." hat on and took them. It was a tad painful, but the boys had fun looking at the aquariums full of "Fish that you fish", shooting at targets, and looking at the "zoo" of stuffed animals.
I forced them to sit with Santa....

Friday night the GlamGirls (3 and older) spent the night. They wanted to "go shopping" at the mall. This was a tad less painful following them around, but we all had a good time looking at every piece of jewelery in CLAIRE'S and going to the candy store.


I forced the girls to sit with Santa....
I LOVE being a Glamma!



5 comments:

brookegfunk said...

They loved hanging with you-who wouldn't !!! Fun was had by all and the kids said it was a great spend!!

Chelsea said...

that looks like a lot of fun

Mary said...

I think you and I should go to the mall (after Cabalas of course) and sit with Santa.

I'm just sayin'.

hilari said...

yes, you and sandy need a picture with santa. that would be awesome.

p.s. you are a great glamma.

Kelli and Craig said...

You are a great Glamma!!! Daisy loves having her Tuesdays with you!!