Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Children's Parade in Provo

We went to down town Provo to watch the Children's Parade Saturday morning. There were hundreds of kids all dressed in their patriotic finery. The parade had that "old time, small town" feel that I really only experienced before at the movies. Devan and Preston have two more years at school here, so you KNOW I am already planning costumes and a family vacation here next year! This is the usual shot I get of Conway. He hears that camera turn on and all he wants is to get a hold of it. I can't tell you how many photos I have of him in just this pose. He sure is cute though, isn't he? (He tripped over his own two legs in as awesome dance move, and fell face down on the industrial carpet in Devo's apartment. Major rug burn on his darling little nose.)
After the parade and as we walked back to the car, Devan's water broke.

No comments: