Monday, September 19, 2011

More Family Portraits...

above: sweet little Pepper who just turned One year old recently and
darling Pearl who recently turned two years old. We are expecting our #15 glamchild next month and it will be a boy... no name yet, but I am sure that it will fit in with the rest of the unusual names that my children have picked for their children. It is funny how each generation thinks they are starting something new with the choice of names that they like. I know I thought I was the most clever gal on earth at the time, and now there are millions of girls named the same names as I named my daughters. LOVE those babies though, no matter what their names are! I also posted a group of portraits that I did for a dear friend on my Kelley Smith Art blog today if you are interested....

1 comment:

MarySue said...

Beautiful children and beautiful art!