Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Artist" Scrabble Tile Necklace/Bracelet

I am just LOVING these very limited editions of my Scrabble Tile Necklaces (that also can be worn as a Bracelets)! I finally found some more old Scrabble tile game pieces and was able to make a few really artsy jewelry with them. I had to sacrifice a whole lot of other word options to be able to make the art termed jewelry... but it was worth it! I have an "Artist" and "Create" necklace/bracelet available at the AZ Art Alliance Gallery in Scottsdale, and one in my Etsy shop. Anyway, I always feel like I am bragging when I post stuff that I am selling on my Glamma Fabulous blog, but I am just so excited about these new pieces that I have been working on. Fun!

1 comment:

MarySue said...

They are darling. You are so creative.