Sunday, June 15, 2008

Composition in Scrapbooking

I taught a really short lesson the other night at my house about composition in scrapbooking, card making and art in general. Above is an "L" or "right angle" composition.
remember that the examples above can be flipped. (I need to thank my friend Harold Nelson for his drawings that I got in a class of his for oil painting plain air. If you have a sec. check out his paintings, they are Fabulous and Exceptional.
Also, you can see how the girls heads are in the top right intersection of the rule of thirds. "Composition is Everything"....

3 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

I missed your class but it sounded very helpful. I'll have to use the composition tips for my next wall hanging project. I've been collecting picture frames. Thanks!

Kelli and Craig said...

That page is adorable! Chelsea and Amy look so cute!!

Tanner Fam said...

I heard it was a great class. Thanks for doing so much!