Monday, June 2, 2008

more Digital Scrapbooking...

Today, I played with Smilebox. It is worth the few bucks to get the whole package of designs even though they offer a lot of great ones free. Now you can save your scrapbooks not only as slide shows with music, but save your pages as PNG files and print them yourself! Here is Nash...
Blue the Quarter Back...
and Slade's pre-K graduation photo. I am still way into learning how to use my Photoshop Elements program though, Smilebox is fast if you don't mind your limitations with the graphics.

4 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

You are so good at this stuff. I've got to get on the scrapbooking train. But I'm not a bad person because I don't scrapbook yet. (Just trying to stay positive - I've been on a negative kick as of late.)

Lori said...

Love it! I love smilebox too! You are somewhat limited though. Good job.

brookegfunk said...

Those are great cant wait to leasrn how to do it to!

Anonymous said...

Found you from Ro site the scrapgirl blogger - I am into art as well - enjoy your layouts and your Self Portrait. You do really nice work! never heard of smilebox I'll have to check it out! thanks Kristeen from wwwthegoughinn.typepad.com