Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Baby Girl...

Ever since she was a little girl, our family had a poem about Devan:

Devan the Bevan,
Who Came from Heaven
is not quite seven...(her age changed as time went on.)

and time went on.......

So last week, She said that she wanted to share a poem with us.
She said:
"Devan the Bevan,
Who came from Heaven,
Is Having Number Eleven"
That's right folks, my baby girl is having a baby, our number ELEVEN!. We are all so happy for her and our Fabulous Son in Law: Preston. And I am excited as can be to have another Glam-child!!!!!!
Thank you Devan, for being you!!!!!!

9 comments:

brookegfunk said...

YEAH for my Devz !!!! YEAH for my Presto Jones !!!!and Yeah for my to geta cute new niece or nephew!!!

Kelli and Craig said...

Yay for Devan!!! I am so excited, yet ANOTHER little cousin for Daisy to play with!!

Mrs. Dub said...

Hilari shared the poem with me that night, and I immediately hung up and called my own mom. A Fabulous baby is like an Ess baby.

Congrats to Devz! We love you and can't wait to meet your sequined tot.

hilari said...

i love my little baby sister. i can't wait to meet this little gardner baby!

Tanner Fam said...

Congrats Kelley on being a grandma again.

discodevo said...

yay! babies! i love you mommy!

steph said...

wow! congrats, mrs. devs the bevs!

Mary said...

I have been keeping this secret for a week and it has almost done me in.

Congratulations to mommie d and daddie p

Congratulations to the glamparents

Congratulations to the whole wide world!

Joey and Megan said...

Congratulations on having another big event to throw a great party for. May this baby's nursery be as awesome as the other nurseries I've seen on your blog :)