Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meet "Barry and the Cheese"!

Meet "Barry and the Cheese". I am proud to sponsor this delightfully funny team as they make their comeback to YouTube and in Print ads! Tune in to see hilarious antics and wild slapstick that will tickle your funny bones. "Barry and the Cheese" can be seen about town wearing their signature round glasses and hats. Sometimes at special events, they will dawn comfortable polyester suits and fashionable slacks.
"Barry and the Cheese" just LOVE all types of Jello products and are equally fond of Spam.

Thank you "Barry and the Cheese", I wait with bated breath and anticipation !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I am literally laughing out loud!

Kelli and Craig said...

Barry and the cheese are so funny! They tickle my funny bone. haha