Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thank You Dillards Clearence Sales!

Yesterday, I went to Dillards with my girls for their bi-annual Shoe clearance. Twice a year the store discounts their out of season shoes 75%. Then a little while after that they take of more and more %'s. I got 4 pair of shoes for $49 as Dillards was taking another 30% off!





So today,I added those shoes to my collection. I LOVE shoes! They always fit and even when you don't look so good, your shoes can make you feel like you look FABULOUS!
So in trying to stay "age-appropriate" and still trying to be "hip" I have quite a few pair of leopard shoes, all kinds of bling and some really cute "if I were not dressing somewhat conservatively, I might look like one of "those fancy ladies".....
Anyway, I like to keep my FABULOUS shoes in see-through containers and then I lake photos of them and tape the photo on the outside of the box. This way I never forget I own that wonderful pair that just goes FABULOUSLY with an outfit. Yeah for Shoes!!!!

6 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

What girl wouldn't envy that collection? Next time my husband complains that my shoes take up too much room I'm showing him your blog. I heard about that sale, wish I would have gone!

Kate said...

Holy cow! I wish I had the space to make my shoes look SO good. I love it!

Xela said...

WOW! Yeah for Shoes in deed! I wonder if they are having that sale here in Texas, I must go check it out!

sara said...

Umm... wow you have lots o' shoes! I'll have to remember that Dillards tip! That's a good point though about how they always fit; and also the more shoes you have, the longer they last!

Chelsea said...

Thanks for shoe example. My shoes have been organized the same way since you showed me how...minus the pictures. But they are in see through containers! I love shoes too!!! and you should see the amazing pair i got at that sale!

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!