Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Swap Items Ready for Mailing...

I had the most fun making these pieces of paper clothing for the "Hanging Up Springtime" swap with Gypsy Mermaid Life....
These tags are for the "St. Patrick's Day Tag Swap" hosted by The Tattered Rose.......

and this is the greeting card that will be included in my package to be sent for "Bella Enchanted's Easter Basket Swap". I love doing these swaps as it gives me an "assignment" that I might not have otherwise given myself creative wise AND I make FABULOUS new artsy friends from all over world!!!!! So a big SHOUT OUT for all those wonderful gals who put together these swaps. Thank You!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

How fun to do all of these swaps! I'm too nervous that I'd make or pick out dumb stuff... plus I have too many other projects going on... but it looks like so much fun. I've had a busy week and haven't been reading the blogs... so I had a lot to catch up on. Your grandkids are so fun, and how great that you got the boys for Xander's bday weekend. Talk to you later!

hilari said...

i love all of these cute things. you make the best stuff.

Anonymous said...

Those things are so cute!! I love them! You are such an inspiration of creativity!

Rosemary said...

And I am the lucky receptiant of that fabulous card!