Friday, February 15, 2008

OK, So We're Wierd !!!

Yesterday, the Fam. and friends dressed up for a Valentines Party. Some of us met for dinner...
But the only place we could get in was IHOP'S. Even in that resterant we were "the attraction". Doesn't anyone like to dress up anymore ?!

Here's my youngest daughter Devan and her husband Preston dressed in what she labeled "Sophistication" ala Dinasty Days....

My oldest, Brooke pins on a buttonier on her husband Kevin. Good thing he wore a fake Chest because that pin was Big!!!! Ouch!

and lastly my husband and I. I had a much better outfit planned, but it just didn't work. Those PROM dresses at the Thrift stores are all size 0, I quess they are made for the gals in high school after all. DARN! But we had a great time dancing the night away (well till 9:30 pm as the babysitters had to go to school today, so there you go....) FUN, FUN, FUN and well worth the stares from people who don't know how to have a good time.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun!! We aren;t weird we're awesome!!

Joey and Megan said...

You're not weird, you're fun! I wish we were just a little more crazy like you. And you definitely look better than that poor person they've had in front of the new IHOP dressed like a pancake.

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sad I missed out on the IHOP experience.

a good time nonetheless.

-devzzzzzz

The Tattered Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vivian said...

Hello! I had to pop over to introduce myself back to you! thanks for stopping by. YOur "wierd" family looks like a riot! Your blog looks like fun and you look adorable! all reasons to come back soon. Really I'm too tired to read much more tonight and I really want to look more.. so I shall return soon!
have a lovely sunday!
vivian

Anonymous said...

I had a ton of fun and probably should see a chiropractor after throwing myself around at the 'big dance' its always great to slip into my party mumuu and kevins fake chest was awesome!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is soo neat! I love seeing people do that kind of stuff!! Wish I had fam and friends around so we could go crazy with outfits and do that! so cute!

toodles-
sarah

Nicole Woods said...

Hello! You looked so cute that night! That was way too much fun!