Monday, February 18, 2008

"One Man's Trash is another ArtGal's Treasure"

My brother gave me this FABULOUS photo album for Christmas this year. He originally bought it at a thrift store for a "White Elephant" gift exchange. After looking at it for a while, he realized that I would want this wonderful piece of kitsch. I'M SOOOOO GLAD HE DID!

Can you fellow artsy/glitter/grunge girls believe that this album would be a JOKE gift ?!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! I treasure it among my MOST FABULOUS POSSESIONS EVER! I quess it is true, Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.........thanks David!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I think that photo album is awesome!!

Joey and Megan said...

We do a white elephant family gift exchange, and some of the things that started out as total jokes (think big brass parrot that sits in a ring, etc), have actually become well loved and treasured by our family. My cousin actually decorated a bathroom around the parrot for a year.

hilari said...

leave it to david to find the best thing at savers.