Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My FABULOUS Lamp




I found this FABULOUS lamp at an antique store and HAD TO HAVE IT! I then bought a new lampshade ( I could only find a new one at the size I wanted...) and ripped off the material. I then BEADED the shade with some Christmas bead garland that I got on clearence and some other plastic beads. I am "sort of happy" with the total outcome, but I "invisioned" stringing some wonderfully FABULOUS old beads and maybe attach an old brooch onto the shade. I'm going to do that one of these days..... (((( When are they going to fix the SPELLCHECK on Blogger????!!!! I don't know if "brooch" is spelled correctly or not, I tried it so many ways, it looks like a foriegn word to me now.. Now, is "foriegn" correctly spelled?!!! ))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your lamp! but I'm sorry I don't know how to spell 'brooch' or 'broach' or whatever it is. ForEIgn is how you spell it...but don't feel bad; I had to look it up. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

That lamp is great!! I love it!