Friday, February 8, 2008

LOVE those Friends of Mine!

I had my annual Friendship Luncheon yesterday. I used to have it during the Christmas Holidays and just couldn't fit it in last December, so we changed the date. And what's better than a Valentines celebration with girlfriends !!!
We had a gift exchange and everyone brought fantastic salads and desserts. All I do is decorate! I sure do love those gals, I have known most of them for 25 years plus and they have always "got my back" thru and thru. Thank ya Sistas in my OLD HOOD !!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed to have alot of wonderful friends!The decorations are darling as always!Love you!

Mary said...

Thanks for giving me a vicarious thrill. I just closed my eyes and pretended I was there.

I just wish I could vicariously taste the desserts.

kelly said...

sounds like fun! i've often toyed with the idea of sending valentine's day cards instead of christmas cards, as a way to avoid some of the craziness! & i love the red table in the first picture!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful idea! I think this is much better time to get together with friends than rushing around at the holidays! You truly are an ArtGirl!

mama jo said...

that sounds like alot of fun...what a great idea..

acte gratuit said...

Hmmm...I may just have to steal this idea in the future!
:)

Anonymous said...

I miss you! So sorry I missed the party. It's been too busy! Love, Hedy