Monday, March 31, 2008

Vintage Store Finds...

Last week I went to some of my favorite "Antique" Stores. I quote the word "Antique" because there are really only a few actual antiques but there is a TON of good "old" stuff. A vendor was going out of business and I happened on her area. There were two piles, one said "Everything $1" and the other pile "Everything $2". One of these crates was in the $1 pile and one was in the $2 pile.(?) I grabbed both and started making my own pile by the cash register. Needless to say, I felt a need to help this vendor get rid of some of their good "old" stuff. I think I'll keep the picnic basket in my kitchen's sitting area to house any projects that are bulky and need more time to create than one sitting. And aren't those big cards great! Gotta LOVE those "Antique" stores!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great find!! Those crates are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing so dreamy as a $1 anything...a plunger,t-shirt,or even a fake bunch of flowers is more beautiful and smells sweeter at $1.I also LOVE finding things with Momma Fabulous-whats that ...is it the Rose Bowl calling....Yes my sweet Rose Bowl we'll be there soon!

hilari said...

i think this ability to find such awsome deals is in the blood.