Friday, April 11, 2008

"Fairies in a Jar" Girls Night

We made "Fairies in a Jar" tonight at my house. Here are about half of the gals with their fairies in various degrees of progression.
Here's the next photo after I gave them hints that I used to teach in a "Taking Better Photos" class ages ago when scrapbooking started becoming popular. You know, I scrapbooked before it was even Cool! (notice the beautiful girl forth from the right, of course she's my daughter and doesn't think she needs the "posing lesson" for the hundredth time!!!!

Here's Lindsey with her "Fairie in a Jar" ALL of the gals did such a great job. I was so happy that everyone's turned out fabulously! I just wish I had taken pictures of all the gals that made Jar Fairies. This was only half of the ladies, it all just got a little hectic. Don't you just LOVE a craft night out with the girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so sad that I had to spend the night doing taxes instead of crafts!! WAAAAAAH.... Maybe you can show me how to make a Fairy in a jar another day!

Joey and Megan said...

I'm sad I missed it. I didn't get home until after 8 and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I love the idea of doing a specific craft though, since I only digi-scrap. One day I will make it to scrapbook night!

Mary said...

I am only concerned that the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fairies might voice a complaint.

Are we sure the fairies are happy in the jars? 'Cause the people on the outside sure look happy.

Anonymous said...

Taht was Super fun and nice to meet all of my Fab Ma's new friends!