Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oooops! I made a MISTAKE!

I received a comment from Scott at Stolloween.com and He brought it to my attention that the inspiration for my Skull with Candle was actually made by Kurt from Grimvisions.com ! Kurt's site is equally FABULOUS!!! (this mistake happens when you are searching images and you copy them and forget to write down the source... I WILL do better!So THANK YOU KURT for your wonderful site and like Scott, your generosity in sharing your ideas and skills. Click on Kurt's LOGO below to visit his AMAZING website.

4 comments:

grimvisions said...

You Skull Candle looks great!

Kurt
Grimvisions.com

Kelli and Craig said...

Wow! Looks awesome mom!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kelley, I thought you would like this site, it has some really unique halloween decorations. Check it out!
http://tinyurl.com/pxnsml

Unknown said...

There's like 20 billion pictures, you have to scroll down a bit to get to the truly freaky stuff! ;)