Friday, October 9, 2009

Paper Halloween Skeleton Pattern

I am working on some more "Halloween Stories" to share with you. Meanwhile, here is a skeleton that I drew for the glamkids to make and thought that somebody out there might want to make these for their ghoulchildren also. Just right click on the image and save it into one of your files on your computer. (I know most of you already know how to do this, but someone had to tell me once...) I included a blank head just in case there are some artists who don't like to follow a pattern.
You only have to copy each page once EXCEPT the bones below need to be printed twice since two bones are needed for each arm and each leg. (cardstock works best)



These skeletons could use some clothes.
The skeletons can be taped on the wall, or you could attach some sticky magnets on the back for your refrigerator.
Have fun! I'd LOVE it if you sent me a photo of your creations!

3 comments:

discodevo said...

i want the wooden one like this we used to have

MarlaKD said...

And we have our next FHE activity! Thanks!

Julie said...

I made a little one to keep my G busy while I worked on the big one, almost done. Hope to have more pics next week thanks for a fun idea