Friday, November 2, 2007

A Different Perspective

I messed around with Slades picture while he was watching me, and he did not like me changing the color palette of his close-up! I assured him that this was really cool so he "allowed" me to print the grouping. He then proceed to cut the photos apart. I was disappointed until I saw how he was then gluing them onto a black piece of paper and making an even cooler arrangement. It was just another example to me of how we all have different perspectives of how things should be and that we can learn from the youngest of people. I just love seeing my grandchildren run with a "craft". Well, they think it's a craft and I think it is ART!

4 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

don't tell him, but he even looks cute as a dead punk zombie.

glad he's got his own artistic streak!

hilari said...

just another reason you are such a great mom and grandmother. you appreciate that everyone does have their own unique perspective.

Anonymous said...

slade looks eerily like edward scissor hands .....johnny depp...snow...hot chocolate...starbucks...BIG GIRL store....:(

Anonymous said...

That does look really cool!!