Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Raising our Children

I saw this fabulous sign at my mother-in-laws home, told her I thought it was wonderful, and she bought me one !!! Thank you Grandma Great! I know that a lot of the people who read my blog are young mothers, and probably have to count to 10 or breath in deep 3 times or sing a little hymn like I did when you are in the middle of raising small children and really hope that you do not kill them in the process. (I also just hoped I did not kill them when I fed them...) It is a wonder that we all grow up and turn out because parenting is a learn as you go, glean what you can from others and hope and pray for the best!

2 comments:

hilari said...

i love it. a reward for not commiting murder. sounds like just the award for me.

for the record, i do thank you for not killing me.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say a big thank you for not kiling me!!! You're the best!!