Monday, November 12, 2007

More Thanksgiving Decor




I got this cut felt runner at "Kirkland's" for $2.25 and the square nut wreaths at "Michael's" at 75% off so they were only $3.25 each! Whenever I say how much something cost, I always think of my Mom who said that nobody needs to know, but I just can not resist to brag about a good bargain. That's 90% of the fun to me of putting together "stuff" to decorate with. Don't get me wrong though, if something is absolutely fabulous, I can always make my family eat macaroni and cheese for the week! (just kidding, but really I'm not...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good!!! I love it!

steph said...

i am totally that person... when someone says, "i love your shoes," my automatic response is, "me too!! i got them on sale at ... for ONLY ..." ppl think i'm strange, but i love bragging about being cheap!

Mary said...

I am obviously one to brag about the cost ... and why NOT?! If I had a kajillion dollars to spend on things that at full price cost a kajillion, I would say "No thanks, just took all of the fun out of it for me."

(However ... if anyone is giving away that kajillion ... receiving it could also be fun.)

hilari said...

i am craving me some fall decor, heck, i'll just start christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ilove Nuts..Macadamia nuts, pecan nuts,brazil nuts, walnut nuts, almond nuts, cashew nuts,hazenut nuts, chestnut nuts, pine nut nuts, and peanut nuts - well they are actually a legume but they make a good nut anyway......