Saturday, November 17, 2007

More Roosters!!!





Since I have been on the subject of Roosters lately, I thought that I'd share some older paintings that I've done of our feathery friend. I know of at least 4 more paintings that I've done of roosters, so now I'm going to look back into my files and count them. (There just might be more)
Funny, how you sometimes don't realize that you tend to choose the same or similar subjects or styles in clothing sometimes till someone points it out to you. I can't tell you how many black skirts I have owned over the years. I know that I own probably at least 8 right now and they all have wonderful subtle and sometimes not so subtle qualities about them...Just like Roosters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roosters I thoult it was turkeys rember thanksgiving!

Mary said...

I know exactly what you mean. Most of my "collections" started in earnest because I suddenly realized ... Ooh! I have a collection of that.